C4 Forums | Control4

Massive 50% off sale on Notification Suite for Control4

We are reducing the price of our notification suite by a massive 50%! Sale ends Friday (Australian Eastern Time)

The Chowmain Notification Suite contains 4 seperate drivers designed to provide notification from Control4 to your mobile, tablet, computer or email device or service.

Features

• Drivers
    • SMTP Email
    • Pushover
    • Pushsafer
    • Chowmain Image Uploader
  • Send local camera snapshots via email, push notification or even 4sight
  • Attach any local HTTP based file and send via email (combine with our event logging driver to email a list of events in the home).
  • No ongoing fees / 4sight required.
  • Works with gmail & outlook.com

find out more

*No further discounts apply

b13b28c9-643b-4fed-a4ac-80d119f4cf14.png

4 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

How does a Control4 Partners access this bundle?

Control4 dealers can purchase through our distributor driverCentral.  Control4 can also do this on your behalf if you have a relationship with them.

I can't seem to get pushsafer to work at all.  I registered and entered the Private key but I can't get it to send a notification.  I tested it with and email with my Privatekey@pushsafer.com and that works no problem. 

Here is what I am trying:

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 5.58.41 PM.png

45 minutes ago, cybuch said:

I can't seem to get pushsafer to work at all.  I registered and entered the Private key but I can't get it to send a notification.  I tested it with and email with my Privatekey@pushsafer.com and that works no problem. 

Here is what I am trying:

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 5.58.41 PM.png

Please lodge a ticket with our helpdesk with logs capturing the problem and we can go help troubleshoot.

Archived