C4 Forums | Control4

Dealer Demo kit

seyi1

If you are a dealer login to your portal and find the price.

If not the price isn't really relevant to you

Hello, experts in the house those anyone have an idea what the cost of Control4 Dealer demo kit is?.  I mean the C4-demokit1-240.
A quick response will be highly appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would like to purchase one, hence the price is relevant to me
If you are a dealer then you can get the price on the dealer portal. If you are not a dealer the hardware demo kit is not for you

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

On 8/15/2018 at 5:01 PM, eggzlot said:

apply

https://www.control4.com/for/dealers

believe you need business history, a showroom, etc  

it’s not a slam dunk.   If you don’t hit certain sales quotas they pull your credentials too.   

Initial orders, minimum quotas and a market that isn't already saturated, experience in a related field, training.....

On 8/16/2018 at 3:15 PM, C4tune said:

My ex boss did not do much sales. No problem hanging onto it once you train and do initial buy. At least that’s how it seemed to me. 

Not much is not nothing, and it will all depend on the market as well. What is a reasonable minimum in a major city is quite different from a rural community.

7 hours ago, Cyknight said:

Initial orders, minimum quotas and a market that isn't already saturated, experience in a related field, training.....

Not much is not nothing, and it will all depend on the market as well. What is a reasonable minimum in a major city is quite different from a rural community.

That makes sense. We’re in a smallish market. Prob only 1 install a year. Average install was just a 250 working with cams and security. 

Archived