jingcha

Composer HE basic consumer programming videos or tutorials

Any good basic customer programming tutorial guides for C4 Composer HE or videos,  tried searching youtube videos, none were  very informative , I am really looking for a very novice person  with some pictorial way of showing examples, any help highly appreciated 

23 hours ago, jingcha said:

Any good basic customer programming tutorial guides for C4 Composer HE or videos,  tried searching youtube videos, none were  very informative , I am really looking for a very novice person  with some pictorial way of showing examples, any help highly appreciated 

I tried to find such materials for last 12 months with no luck! The only available documents are the Control4 Getting started and User guide which are very bacis. I reached a conclusion that the lack of such materials are ment to be that way! I'm utilizing my programming background in C++ and other languages and do my experements in C4.

thanks, hope some senior and tech savvy customers would come up with some illustrative video or write up with some basic examples

I haven't done C4 programming for a while. When i login to Composer HE now, i am not able to select any actions. It looks like i am able to connect only in "read-only" mode. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2.10.4 is currently the latest os. If you have an amazon prime membership, there is a new native amazon music streaming driver that will display on navigators and c4 remotes.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:20 PM, dcovach said:

2.10.4 is currently the latest os. If you have an amazon prime membership, there is a new native amazon music streaming driver that will display on navigators and c4 remotes.

A .com membership 😥