C4 Forums | Control4

DS2 Issues with audio and firmware updating

Hey guys, i'm on 2.10.5, I've been having issues with audio quality with my ds2 for some time now. It is running 2.19 and anytime I try to update the firmware it takes the latest 2n verso firmware, but after roughly a minute or two it rolls back to 2.19. No idea why it is doing this. I am also finding that unless someone yells into their touch screens you don't hear it on the ds2, but touchscreens communicating between each other work fine under normal voice levels. Can anyone assist me with fixing the firmware update issues and audio issues? 2n's website has 2.24 as the latest firmware and it takes the update through the web portal but then rolls itself back for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the responses guys. Def noticing the t3 portable audio quality is terrible compared to the poe wall mount one. No luck with finding the optimal volumes though it is like you have to yell into the mic or it is blaringly loud. What is the latest official c4 supported firmware for the ds2? I am unclear why it reverts back even after loading the latest firmware file from 2n

Archived