C4 Forums | Control4

Pushover/IFTTT Issue

ILoveC4

So, a while back my Google Home stopped working, and I finally got around to trying to troubleshoot it. The Pushover Websocket shows as DISCONNECTED, but I don't know why. The credentials are correct and all that...any ideas? Support apparently isn't available today.

Screenshot attached.

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 12.20.58 PM.png

Really could only be 3 things
  • Incorrect Username / Password
  • You don't have a pushover desktop licence.
  • Another Control4 installation has the same username / password and its stealing the session

Thanks Alan. I know the username and password are correct, and I know I have a pushover desktop license. This worked for 2 years and just quit one day.

I did get a new EA5 and kept the old controller as a slave, but the driver is registered against the new controller and Director is disabled on the other controller. Any other ideas? Any idea how to “reset” it? I’d rather redo all my configurations...

I think the driver version is 8.0.2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh wait... i just realised two different people posted [mention=124065]ILoveC4[/mention] and [mention=122707]dhendriksen[/mention]

That’s odd...I’m one and the same! LOL. Same account too...just has an alias when used via Tapatalk I guess.

I don’t have a dealer and don’t know how to get migrated over to DriverCentral. Can someone help me? I was setup to sell Houselogix drivers...

My system has mostly been on cruise control the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived