C4 Forums | Control4

Pakedge WK-2 unreachable

slip.cougan

Hi Guys,

New on here, so Greetings to you all.

Having invested a while ago in Pakedge I have a few minor niggles. The NK-1 & the WK-2's were provided by my employer a while back before they ceased trading. The remainder of the kit was sourced from eBay.

System comprises:

RK-1

NK-1

WK-1 (x1)

WK-2 (x2)

Generally the system is fast & stable but I have a problem with one of the WK-2's which has now developed an odd fault. It appears on the network and has a DHCP address and the MAC address confirms this.

However I cannot ping it, or connect to it either on it's assigned IP address or the default address of 192.168.1.250 and it has stopped broadcasting.

All the AP's are PoE powered (I even tried the supplied PSU and PoE+) and this one won't play ball. The power indicator lights & LAN1 flashes but the 2.4 & 5G LED's never come on.

Does anyone know how to factory reset these with the reset switch? - I can find no info on this apart from the mention in the manual and factory default through the web UI. I've tried the 30-30-30 reset trick and this flashed the LED's in this manner:

LAN1>LAN2>5G and continued to do so until reset was released.

I don't mind having to send this back to Pakedge for repair but if I can resolve it myself with your help that would be really cushdy.

Any help much appreciated.

Kindest regards

slip

• 2 weeks later...

Archived