C4 Forums | Control4

Programming off specific Yale user code?

ERDrPC

Is it possible to program off of specific unlock code using HE? I cannot find the option to choose a user name or code in the programming section. I want to get a push notification when my cleaning lady arrives? Also want to setup a panic code in case a family member is being forced to unlock the door. 

I believe the code is set as a device variable when the lock is unlocked... In the "Actions" section go to the lock -> Device Variables... my Kwiksets have a "LAST_UNLOCKED_BY" variable that you could use...

When lock is unlocked -> if last_unlocked_by equal to 99999 -> sound the alarm

If you can't find it let me know and I'll fire up a virtual director with the Yale driver and see what I can find.

thanks it worked

Second question - I've just programmed push notifications for all my locks where

"${Security->Yale Front Door::USER_NAME} has unlocked the front door"

However I'd like to make it smarter in that instead of having 9 separate push notifications, I'd like to have one where I can identify the lock which was unlocked ie capture which lock is invoking the push call and replace the text at the end

example

${Security->Yale Front Door::USER_NAME} has unlocked the ${security-->lockID::name my syntax} door

it might need to look like ${security-->lockID::name} door was unlocked by ${Security->lockID::USER_NAME}??? 

Or am I making this too complex??

I guess there likely is an experience button that has all of this built in and can give me icons on page one of the security screen instead of two submenu's deep and I should just buy that??

Archived