Sign in to follow this  
F0ZZ

Native integrated stereo amp list

I’m looking for an integrated stereo amplifier (or AVR) that is native C4 or allows full ip control. I looked into this when I started my system but decided to just keep an old AVR that needs ir control. It’s started to give me issues and the time has come to replace it. Needs analog and optical inputs.

i don’t have a budget in mind but I don’t want to get carried away. 

Suggestions?

Anthem sponsored us to handle development of their STR drivers.

You can get the FREE drivers here for the stereo pre-amp and the amp.  These things are monsters. The coolest part of the driver we developed is that you can choose speaker profiles through Control4's navigator interface.

https://www.chowmainsoft.com/anthem-str-control4-driver

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

3 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

+1 for Denon - Great IP Control 

Gary's spot on

AVR-x2500H on a budget

AVR-3500H mid range

AVC-x6500H Hi end

With the exception of Anthem, have installed all the major brands and Yamaha has proven to be most reliable for us. Integration is rock solid.

It's also notable that the company stays on top of the constantly moving and irritating HDMI standards, makes actual instruments and all sorts of musical electronics, isn't owned or run by venture capitalists like some others, and was established over 130 years ago.

Sent using Tapatalk

We install the their Aventage series; the rx-a880 and move up from there as needs dictate. IP and serial control capable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I looked at the Triad-One. It seems like it will meet all my needs even though it isn’t exactly what I was looking for.

has anyone used this? Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, F0ZZ said:

I looked at the Triad-One. It seems like it will meet all my needs even though it isn’t exactly what I was looking for.

has anyone used this? Thoughts?

They are a superb piece, though not cheap.

If you want a little higher end,  Hegel H190 has c4 drivers provided by Hegel.

I know the Triad isn’t cheap, but I can’t find a less expensive option without going used (for native options). I have found some 2 channel options that support IP control like the Pioneer Elite SX-S30. But it isn’t much less than the Triad.

The Hegel Röst was my first choice, but this doesn’t need to be a really hi end amp. It’s being used mostly for TV watching. The speakers being used are attached. 

D1CADA92-D918-4869-B381-C92239F2AEC3.jpeg

7 hours ago, F0ZZ said:

I know the Triad isn’t cheap, but I can’t find a less expensive option without going used (for native options). I have found some 2 channel options that support IP control like the Pioneer Elite SX-S30. But it isn’t much less than the Triad.

The Hegel Röst was my first choice, but this doesn’t need to be a really hi end amp. It’s being used mostly for TV watching. The speakers being used are attached. 

D1CADA92-D918-4869-B381-C92239F2AEC3.jpeg

If mostly for TV, i would go with a Denon X series AVR or an Anthem AVR if you want a step up.