C4 Forums | Control4

Controller gets slow

My HC800 gets slow after a few days now.  The symptom is there starts to be a big lag between when yo upress a button on a zigbee switch and when the programmed event then happens.   If I reboot the controller it gets fast again.    I tried opening up system diagnostics and looking at the director logs since that is where other threads on this board said I might find answers.   I'm not sure if this is the normal, but the "Update Manager Agent" seems to be polling all of my devices every 30-60 seconds and getting an "Address unchanged" response.  The one set of error codes (as opposed to info or debug) that it consistently shows are the "Flash: Failed to retrieve device info from ..." messages (see the bottom of the screencap).  The highlighted devices is an HC250 that acts as a 2nd floor zigbee point but others also show that error code.    Are these the likely culprits or red herrings?

image.thumb.png.7996c3fbc0cf7462d40127bb33df9c54.png

As far as I know.  The touchscreens are still at 2.9 but I think that is all they support.  I believe both controllers got updated.  I’ve rebooted the HC800 (that hosts director)  a number of times but I can do the HC250 just in case.  

Archived