C4 Forums | Control4

Anyone have problem login in the forum???

jackstone

I have serious problem login in to this forum since the last few months, always this error message:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

I have to reset my password (to the same as the last password) to log back it... I am the only one with that issue?

19 minutes ago, Pounce said:

Yea, it's jacked.You don't have to reset your password. You just need to get to the right login page. It's just that when you do a reset you get the right login page.

Thanks, that worked... but any forum admin could remove the "false" login screen to avoid confusion??

On a somewhat related topic... Lately when using Tapatalk client, any time anyone responds to a post, it comes through saying that so and so started the thread (when in fact they were only replying to an existing thread). Anyone else seeing that? I'm using Tapatalk on Android.

Thanks
Ari

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On a somewhat related topic... Lately when using Tapatalk client, any time anyone responds to a post, it comes through saying that so and so started the thread (when in fact they were only replying to an existing thread). Anyone else seeing that? I'm using Tapatalk on Android.

Thanks
Ari

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do. But I always thought it was a Tapatalk bug.

Or maybe the Tapatalk plugin isn't updated?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Archived