C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Ubiquiti UniFi G3-Pro PoE Camera

janthony6

14 minutes ago, janthony6 said:

Cool.  Yea I’m not nice to broke forum troll assholes.  Glad you enjoy your work.

I understand now why you are oddly fixated on money. You are running cracked C4 software and need to sell your equipment. You don't have a dealer.

Lol! 

Yes I’m DIY for my c4 and none of it is for sale.   I have a dealer but don’t rely on them for any programming because I can do it myself. You really are a troll dude grow up.

Sold my switch because I upgraded to the new 48 Pro.  Selling my camera because I bought more than I needed.  

You’re the poor guy on this forum begging for a discount on a switch you can’t afford.  

Enable anonymous snapshot on the camera. Fetch it from the camera. About the only way at the moment as far as I can tell.

I’m either missing something or this doesn’t work. Anonymous snapshot comes from the camera IP...stream from the NVR IP.

2 hours ago, BPFUNK said:

I’m either missing something or this doesn’t work. Anonymous snapshot comes from the camera IP...stream from the NVR IP.

You can't get it from the NVR. You have to enable it on the camera and fetch it from the camera.

Archived