changing ZigBee channel on SR250 Remote
Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:34 PM
I know there are a few threads about this but I cant get my zigbee channel to change on my SR250 remote.
I have tried the procedure that came with my remote (2,4,8,6.... etc) without success. Does it have to be in a special mode prior to entering the sequence?
Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:08 PM
- Unix is user-friendly; it's just picky about its friends.
- All computers wait at the same speed.
Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:14 PM
Why are you changing the channel?
are you trying to add it to your existing project that is on a different channel?
Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:26 PM
I recently got an outlet switch and this one is on channel 14 so I want everything on channel 14 like it should be anyways.
All I need to know is how to get thew remote to 14. Thanks
Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:25 AM
- @ "Control4 Menu" in order - > 2 > 4 > 8 > 6 > # > * > list
- @"diagnostic screen". Change channel
The SOHO Shop LLC
Twitter - @thesohoshop
Thanks to our customers for helping us make the Dealer Council!
Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:16 PM
Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:42 PM
That's because knowing how to change the channel is *not* an end-user feature. Without ComposerPro, there's no reason for an end user to change the channel of a device, it would just cause the device to *not* work.
They dont go into details in the manual!
With ZigBee Pro, channel changing is not necessary, because:
1) If you change the channel of the ZigBee server, the devices will find it on it's new channel.
2) When identifying new devices, they scan for meshes on all channels until they find the one to join.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users