• Create Account

Welcome to the New c4Forums.com!

We will be enhancing the platform daily now that we are officially online. You can read and discuss the new platform here or for access issues please email c4forums@c4forums.com. Thanks!

Photo

Project locked

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 DanH

DanH

Village Idiot

• c4Forums Member
  • 10,531 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

I've looked in the settings: My navigator is v2.0.5.99233.1 and the Director is v2.0.4.92890. HE is v2.0.4.- 92890

Are you saying all three should be v2.05? I see that 4sight now only shows the 2.05 version of HE available for download, so I can do that if required, but how do I update the director?

Thanks

They should all be the same, although that probably isn't the cause of your problem.
Can Control4 really be done completely DIY? http://www.c4diy.com/

Dan - dan@c4diy.com

#22 BrettB0727

BrettB0727

C4 Guru

• c4Forums Member
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

Has anyone in the post gotten their stuff unlocked?

#23 Mongo

Mongo

C4 Guru

• c4Forums Member
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

I had this issue with all variables like "schedule" and "wake up"...I posted it on here, then another dealer logged on and did something remotely that opened those up?

but I still can't access some of the agents tab like announcements and such.

very weird. I am having an HC-1000 installed end of this week, end of next week - and assuming dealer will update to latest ( as i am 2.04)...

hopefully that will work.

#24 Controlfouruserguy

Controlfouruserguy

C4 Guru

• c4Forums Member
  • 5,974 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:21 PM

^ I doubt it. Sorry but been there, done that...

The interesting thing about this problem is that it is not well-defined in terms of impact. For example, only variables is affected in my case.

Edited by Controlfouruserguy, 21 February 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#25 dmassart

dmassart

End User

• c4Forums Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:13 PM

I am having the same issue, 2.0.6 all round and cannot create macros, variables, etc... I had my dealer create me a buch of macro's and variables until a fix comes out.

#26 viper139

viper139

End User

• c4Forums Member
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

I hate to dredge up old posts but has a solution for this problem been found. I am using Composer 2.1.1 and I have this problem when trying to "add" Agents from the "available agents" list. All I get is a window that states "The project is Locked, the system is most likely being updated."
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

#27 msgreenf

msgreenf

C4 Guru

• c4Forums Ambassador
  • 905 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

I hate to dredge up old posts but has a solution for this problem been found. I am using Composer 2.1.1 and I have this problem when trying to "add" Agents from the "available agents" list. All I get is a window that states "The project is Locked, the system is most likely being updated."

The only way I can get around this was to have my dealer add the agents for me...then I was able to add programming to them no problem

#28 fire/medic

fire/medic

C4 Guru

• c4Forums Member
  • 789 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

I was told its fixed with new version being release around first of the month.

#29 viper139

viper139

End User

• c4Forums Member
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

I was told its fixed with new version being release around first of the month.

That would be great since my "Dealer" is not the greatest!
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

#30 RyanE

RyanE

Control4

• c4Forums Ambassador
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yeah, this is a defect that was introduced in the switch to OS 2.0, and has taken too long to get resolved.

The upcoming 2.2 release should solve the "Project Locked" defect in ComposerHE.

RyanE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users