Sign in to follow this  
tmiller

iPad Cover Art

There is a weird way to get the cover art back, that another dealer figured out, that has worked successfully for me twice. The dealer logs into the customers system with their current version and "updates" their system even though it's already on that version. I have no idea why this works, but it does.

I know have Cover Art on the Ipad. I showed my dealer the guidance here and believe he followed it. So far so good. I'm running 2.05

Unfortunately this did not work for me. Any other steps that may be left out?

Did your dealer upgrade you to 2.0.5 from an older version just now, or were you already on 2.0.5 and they hit the update again?

On 2.0.5 and did dummy update. Two other systems were pushed to 2.0.6 after and no cover art, then did the dummy update and cover art! So seems like 2.0.6 is the key OR going from one version to another first, then doing the dummy update.

I updated to 2.0.6 and it still didnt work. Hit the update button again and let it go through its check and I could see out of the corner of my eye the cover art starting filling in on the iPad. I had it left on the table and it was still on so whatever that second update does.... it works.

I updated to 2.0.6 and it still didnt work. Hit the update button again and let it go through its check and I could see out of the

iPad2 cases

leather ipad2 case

ipad 2 case leather

corner of my eye the cover art starting filling in on the iPad. I had it left on the table and it was still on so whatever that second update does.... it works.

On 2.0.5 and did dummy update. Two other systems were pushed to 2.0.6 after and no cover art, then did the dummy update and cover art! So seems like 2.0.6 is the key OR going from one version to another first, then doing the dummy update.

Edited by cocochen