C4 Forums | Control4

Basement 99% Complete

panamagixxer

Really NICE!!!

You would think you'll have clearer pictures but the setup and esthetics is very nice indeed. Love the wrap around bar. When are we coming over???

The pictures were off my iPhone, didn't come out very good. My wife has the camera and she was traveling with it last week.

Awesome! You've come a long way since the temporary set-up in Daybreak! That's an epic bar.

...This talk about matrix switches makes me remember when that newbie cut all of your 30+ video wires without labeling first. Even you joined in on the fun on that one!

I remember the wiring issue, trouble shooting and tracing wires had a new meaning that day.

You should swing by and look at the theater room and bar - the pictures did not do it justice.

I put in 10 columns in the theater room and 10 sound panels (8 have speakers behind them).

The bar is pretty cool, the LED shelves and all the tile work make it (adding the foot rest made from the same granite that looks like it is floating is cool too). We also put in a double drawer freezer, single drawer dish washer, refrigerator, ice maker and microwave.

Still, the theater room rocks, can't really tell from the pics. Lot's of little detail - rope lights hidden behind the crown molding, sconces in the columns, lights in the steps, track lighting for the pub tables. Oh forgot, we built a little stage up front, we have a removable disco ball with two LED spotlights on it - the stage is for a removable stripper pole (better terminology - aerobic dance pole).

Having all the lighting dim when we hit "play" or light up on "stop/pause" are cool. Played Call of Duty in there for a few hours last night and it was amazing.

In the large room, I have a 12' shuffle board table being delivered Friday. Everything is ready for the Superbowl / Chili cook off this Sunday :-)

Oh, the tile, we added heat tape under all the tile - ended up nice, but our tile installer cut a line when he was grinding a corner tile - took us about a day to find it, repair it and replace the tile. Still worth it though.

Archived