C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

Just wanted to let those interested know that I am now offering remote programming and integration services, in addition to typical truck rolls and physical installs as well. I am located south of Atlanta Ga, but I also offer remote programming for just about anyone regardless of location. My rates are very reasonable, and I am backed by a solid company. If you are interested or just have general questions, feel free to email me or call. I am a tech I&II certified with Control4 also.  I've been doing programming since 2006, so I've been on board for a while.  Feel free to check our website for our mission statement and installs.

Regards,

Neil Blasingame

neil_control4@yahoo.com

I'd also like to add, that I'm pretty much available around the clock, so if you're in a pinch or pressed for time, I can most likely get you squared away with no problem.

• 2 years later...

I have to give a recommendation to utilize Neil's services. I utilized his services to add my new Control4 8 zone amp and he had it up and running in hardly any time at all. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get some work done on their system especially if you can't wait a month to have your dealer come out. Great work, very knowledgeable, and very quick!

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Neil, thanks for the help last night. I highly recommend Neil if you need remote service (or if you are near him for all service). He added a switch and moved a room within my system in about 15 minutes. He called me so I could walk through the room move and work with the switch so it could be added.

The call and quick service was greatly appreciated. Again, can't go wrong with Neil, I will use him in the future.

THANKS!

• 5 weeks later...

I would also have to give a kudos out to Neil's services because I've reached out to him on a couple of occasions for remote assistance and he's responded quickly and helped me out. The reason why I'm recommending his services is because I like probably many out there who might have had a dealer setup their systems a long time ago and they might have gone out of business or no longer offering Control4 services anymore thus leaving you stranded. This causes a problem when you try to work with a few local dealers in your area and since they didn't originally setup your control4 system they really don't want to touch your project because (in my mind) because there's not a lot in it for them when you only need the occasional updates and tweeks here and there. I've also been the victim of trying to test out these new dealers in the area who agree to look at various items but want to charge an arm and a leg to just lend the simplest amount of support (very discouraging). I could go on and on but in a nut shell, Neil really lends much needed support no matter how large the problem or situation SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Yeah, these remote dealers are great but unfortunately many times you still need on-site visits to clean things up and that is where it gets dicey because it is hard to find a "rescue" dealer that will do truck rolls on an existing project.

• 3 weeks later...

Based on the good words in this thread and other comments about Neil I found, I started working with him recently and couldn't be happier. Like others, I found my local dealer to be too hard to schedule after the first big project was done. And another local dealer was also hard to schedule. Of course Neil is both a local dealer and an excellent remote one as well. I think it's because he doesn't seem to sleep! I'm in Pacific time and yet Neil's been available to do programming with me at night, well after midnight Eastern.

The quality of Neil's work has been great. And furthermore, I have to thank him for his patience as we diagnosed getting Control4 to talk with a Concord4 alarm panel through the SuperBus. We just completed that project and everything is perfect there too. On to the next items... :-)

In summary, after many months of waiting for local dealers to help with remote-addressable issues, I'm really looking forward to working with Neil going forward. Most highly recommended, with no reservations.

Edited by calbear

• 4 weeks later...

I also used this thread to solve my C4 issues and I'm glad that I did. Neil is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable and was willing to work with me to resolve all my concerns and issues that have been around since my system was installed back in 2010.

My system now has the ELK alarm system, Roku, Sonos, Nuvo GC with Dock and a new HC800 all working flawlessly. I read somewhere in this forum that the key to a good system is to have an good dealer behind it and I understand that now after working with Neil.

I'm already thinking about my Radio RA2 and MyMovies integration with C4 down the road so Neil is going to be busy. Thanks Neil and great working with you!

• 4 weeks later...

I join the voices here on the forum in recommending Neil for remote services.

I am controlling the following:

* HC800

* HC200

* Theater (A/V Receiver, TV, BR, Wii, PS1, Roku, Dune, VHS)

* Bedroom media (TV, Soundbar, Roku, Dune)

* (19) Dimmers/switches

* (7) 6-button keypads

* (3) Outlet dimmers/switches

* (2) Speaker Points

* (1) Additional audio zone through A/V receiver 2nd zone (surpisingly working like a charm)

* (8) Hurricane shutters

* (3) Blinds

* (2) Panasonic cameras(have been since removed)

* (1) Foscam camera (with a rather complex customized configuration)

* (1) Indoor wall fountain

The whole project was programmed remotely, from scratch and updated two times, by Neil and, most of the C4 equipment was bought used on eBay, so he had to go through very time-consuming test&fail/updating process -even for old equipment running on very early versions in some cases!

All of this for a really reasonable price.....

My point is, don't think twice about hiring Neil...

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I was really impressed with Neil. I found out about him from this post and thought I would give him a try. I work for a costumer so both of us had to deal with Neil over the course of our programming. Both of us agreed we will be using Neil in the future for upgrades and programming changes. He truly is available at almost any hour. Because of his knowledge he was able to give us better options for the house layout in the programming. It made navigating on the iPads a lot easier. 

We had an issue with a video matrix and I was suppose to do some research. Before I had time to do my part of research, Neil had emailed me some the research he had come-up with. We got everything working correctly and Neil was (at times) more egger to get it right then we were. It was nice to know he wanted our system to succeed.

I can’t stress enough how nice it was to work with Neil. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing C4 programming. You won’t be disappointed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing but good things to say about Neil. Very nice guy, professional, and good at what he does. Had him add 3 switches, 7 dimmers, 1 6 button, and system upgrade to the latest firmware. All done remotely, smooth, clear instructions. Very happy with the service, would definitely recommend to anybody who's looking for some programming. Best of all, worked on my schedule. Highly recommend his service.

well, I'm not really a "me too" type of guy but... ME TOO!

I've used Neil's services twice now and he has been extremely responsive, professional, and always done a great job.  I have used other remote integrators in the past and Neil is proving to be one of the best.

I will certainly be using him for my control4 needs in the future and highly recommend him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just want to add one more post on how good Neil is. I reached out to him because of an issue with some of my equipment, and his response time and professionalism was top notch. I would recommend him 100% and will keep using him in the future.

Don't hesitate at all using Neil. You wont be worry.

-Austin

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first experience with using Neil's services last night.   I had several changes I needed made as well as some equipment added that other dealers weren't interested in doing.  He made the whole process easy and painless.  I would definitely recommend him and will be using him for all my changes and upgrades in the future.

-Robert