C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Integration services offered

Very appreciative to Neil for helping me resolve issues with my Control4 System. Neil is extremely knowledgeable and was easily able to fix problems that my local dealer who installed my system could not resolve. He is very dedicated and will go the extra mile to ensure that the job is completed and done properly. I'm so happy I found Neil as the ultimate resource for remote support of all my Control4 needs. Look forward to continuing to work with him. Thanks, Neil!

• 4 weeks later...

I just had Neil install drivers for Hunter Douglas Powerview, Ecobee and a battery reminder.  He is fast, knowledgeable and competent.  Also, communication with him was great.  He was on the ball with letting me know the status of the install as well as asking me pointed questions of how I wanted things set up.  Price was well worth it for this level of service.  Thanks Neil!

-Tejas

• 2 weeks later...

Neil just really helped me in a pinch and was very accommodating and easy to work with.  I just remodeled my study and replaced a receiver.  Unfortunately the Rotel Pre Amp I purchased didn't have IP control available.  I purchased an HC-250 on ebay to add local serial control to this room.  My in-laws are coming to stay for a week tomorrow and without Neil's help I would have had to explain a few different remotes. Neil got me setup with the additional control in a day and it worked flawlessly.  I will be having Neil do some additional work soon.  Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Neil has provided technical C4 services for me on our system for over 2 years and I would highly recommend him!  More specifically, here is how I would rate Neil on a scale of 1-10, for the following attributes...

C4 Technical Knowledge = 10

Communication!Customer Service = 10

Commitment to Quality = 10

Ease of Working with Him = 10

Personal Character = 10

He is a pleasure to work with and provides a tremendous service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, istreich said:

More Kudos for Neil. Once again, he updated my system and did a few changes. It was fast, efficient and great outcome. If only everyone could be as professional and nice as Neil! What a pleasure to be able to always count on Neil...

Iwan, one of my very first clients.  I appreciate the kind words sir!  Pleasure as always.

1 hour ago, Wattsup said:

Just a shout out for VINCELdUB - just added the voice scenes driver to my system for free - turn around in under 30 mins which is impressive given time zones (I am in New Zealand which is +12 GMT)

Pretty sure you're on the wrong thread sir.  Do us both a solid and post on VincelDubs link and remove this one.  Make sure he gets his deserved kudos.

If your local dealers are anything like those near me, the one's I have worked are awful.  Either really uncaring, expensive and the work is done poorly, or you get good work, but you have to chase after them for everything you need.  

I had enough with sorting out local reps.  I came to the forum to seek out remote support and given all of the glowing comments about Neil, I felt like there was little risk.  A few email exchanges and Neil was off making things happen.  System upgraded, project and drivers updated and all so smooth it surprised me.  

Neil is a great communicator, very responsive, affordable and quick work.  Thank you Neil!  Highly recommended!

For those of you reading this, all of these great reviews about Neil are true!

he is absolutely fantastic at his job and a real pleasure to deal with. 

Neil enjoys what he does and you can tell. it shows in both his work and his interaction. 

i could go on and on and on, but the point is simple, stop reading and contact Neil. there is really no point in shopping around for a better price or better service. this is the guy. period!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JamesxJ said:

Had Neil do an OS upgrade for me.  The experience was great and he was quick and professional.  It was nice to just wake up one morning and it was done.  Neil is now my go-to for any programming I need.

He's alright - actually I think most of the time he's just a pain in the arse!  Especially because of those Falcons!  Go Pats Neil!  And you stole another W from the Lions.  Somehow that's your fault too!

2 hours ago, Mark LaBelle said:

He's alright - actually I think most of the time he's just a pain in the arse!  Especially because of those Falcons!  Go Pats Neil!  And you stole another W from the Lions.  Somehow that's your fault too!

Mark, you forget I’m a Pats fan also.  AND you forget that we lived in East Lansing for a few years.  I’m turning off all your lights sir. :)

Just in case anyone doubts our credentials!

https://www.control4.com/press_releases/2017/09/12/control4-names-2017-dealer-award-winners-at-cedia-expo

f89ae08a83625abPictured from left to right: Susan Cashen, Ernie Coulter, Miro Brinda, Rey Lopez, Martin Plaehn, Peter Lurtz, Nick Rosado, Mike Wittig, Neil Blasingame, Bryce Judd

For the third consecutive year, the 2017 Dealer of the Year Award was presented to Comet Electric and Equipment of West Palm Beach, Florida, who is also celebrating 45 years in business. Along with providing home automation, networking, and other services for homes, they also do so for many residential multi-dwelling properties.

“Comet Electric and Equipment continues to awe and inspire the Control4 community,” said Judd. “Their consideration of everything from electrical and power protection to the finer points of shading and outdoor wiring contribute to the success of their installations."

Big thanks to Neil for stepping in to upgrade my OS and make some fixes after my local dealer insisted I needed a new master controller and an expensive house visit to make it happen. He is knowledgeable, thorough, fair and all around great to work with. I’ve had my system since 2009 and for the first time in years I look forward to using more features and working with Neil to get more out of it. Nice to have finally found a dealer I don’t want to avoid dealing with. 

• 1 month later...

Another big plug for Neil who upgraded my install to 2.10 with zero pain while helping retire my HC300 and replace it with a new Z2IO that actually is great! It is always a pleasure to work with Neil - not only he is incredibly talented and professional but he is also such a gentleman! I wish I had met him years ago for my initial install. Now I know him, he is my absolutely go to person and I trust him 100%. Who thought upgrading or troubleshooting an installation could be fun and painless rather than a chore and a fight with you dealer. 

Thanks Neil for being here and supporting so many of us!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't speak highly enough about Neil. He did a control4 install in my newly constructed home with whole home audio, theater room control, and lighting. He was able to program my exterior lighting to the sunrise/sunset each day, create scenes for different times of the day, and even control the lighting when watching movies. He has my whole home communicating with my Google home commands along with voice controlled audio through Google home as well. Neil is attentive, prompt, and goes the extra mile to ensure all the little things done right. He even offered some additional services when I upgraded to the hifi audio triad amp! I recommend Neil for all your control4 programming and planning. He will be the only person I trust for phase 2 in 2018.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neil just helped me out on getting a Roku working with my C4 remote.  I was told by my local dealer that it was not possible.  I posted in the forums about it and Neil responded within minutes with an offer to help.  A couple of quick messages back and forth and it was done.  Very appreciative to Neil and his help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.