C4 Forums | Control4

Card Access WCS10A help

kurtiswilk

Hey guys and gals,

I cant get it to unmesh from the network.

I hold the ID button tell the light turns amber, but when trying to ID it flashes green twice indicating its already part of a network. Have left the batteries out over night, with no effect.

Any one have any thoughts?

Kurtis

I had one of the ones in my house do the same thing. Card Access fixed it for me. No matter what I tried it wouldn't work, but those guys flashed it quickly and easily.

They said it is not unheard of for that to happen.

• 6 years later...

Hey guys, got a WCS10A-2 new but it will not ID for anything... Any suggestions? So far: 

1. I have reset device pulling out battery holding ID button till light turns amber.... 
  2. then wait 20 seconds or so and try to id by hitting id button 4 times... NO ID
  3. one time it did say this device had already been added to the garage but I have a contact switch in this garage. Why would it be getting confused? is there a way to change the channel or something? '
  4. any ideas why no id? One thing I should mention is that the driver I am using is the WCS10A driver. There is no Version 2 driver that i can see

1 hour ago, tims said:

Hey guys, got a WCS10A-2 new but it will not ID for anything... Any suggestions? So far: 

1. I have reset device pulling out battery holding ID button till light turns amber.... 
  2. then wait 20 seconds or so and try to id by hitting id button 4 times... NO ID
  3. one time it did say this device had already been added to the garage but I have a contact switch in this garage. Why would it be getting confused? is there a way to change the channel or something? '
  4. any ideas why no id? One thing I should mention is that the driver I am using is the WCS10A driver. There is no Version 2 driver that i can see

i believe those are embernet so they will not pair with a current zigbee system.

if thats not the case it could be the device is defective.

Archived