C4 Forums | Control4

Any sign of "Useful" apps with 2.1?

granget

I am finally getting around to upgrading my software and recently looked at the apps. All are pretty useless to me (especially the one showing the weather in some city in Michigan). I had heard a couple years ago when the apps were about to come out that there would be apps for Netflix and Pandora. Has there been anymore discussion of these apps becoming available with the next software update (or any other useful apps)?

Pandonos, Movie Guardian, Custom Actions, and Quick Control to start, all available now.

Thanks Codeman, but I don't have a Sonos system and was hoping to use Pandora with my existing Control4 system. The reason that I was hoping for Netflix (or something like that) was so that I could rent or download a current movie that is not on my cable company's pay-per-view. Looks like Movie Guardian manages the existing movies on my system. The others you listed are kind of neat, but not too useful for my household. I appreciate your quick feedback.

Pandonos, Movie Guardian, Custom Actions, and Quick Control to start, all available now.

Movie Guardian is pretty cool, it would be even cooler if it showed all my movies. For some reason there are about 110 of them are missing, and nobody can figure out why.

FAIL

Archived