C4 Forums | Control4

Sprinkler Systems

R_Willis

• 2 weeks later...

Likewise, I'm interested in sprinkler systems. However, I did find the follwing article regarding Cyber-Rain that might have some potential some day.

http://www.cepro.com/article/zigbee_enabled_sprinkler_system_saves_water/

Rick

Follow-up: I received the following with respect to Cyber-Rain's efforts with Control4

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 12:14 AM

To: 'Rick'

Subject: RE: Control4 System?

Hi Rick,

We have had may inquiries form Control4 users regarding integration with their system. Unfortunately this is something that we don’t currently offer. We are working with Control4 and I am sure this will happen but due to our limited resources, we don’t have a date for this yet. We are saving the email address of those who ask about this and will notify you when this becomes available.

Best Regards,

Reza Pourzia

Cyber-Rain, Inc.

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 10:37 AM

To: Support@Cyber-Rain.com

Subject: Control4 System?

I just recently purchased a Control4 system and would like to integrate several applications, one of which is a 12-zone sprinkler system. I realize that Cyber-Rain complies with the 802.15.4 standard. Do you have an example, or experience, where your product has been used with Control4?

Thanks.

Rick

That looks cool, that would be awesome integrated with C4. Now here's a question, let's say I got this anyhow, what effect would another Zigbee product have on range/operability of my C4 system. Anyone ever have 2 separate Zigbee implementations?

Thanks, Dave

Archived