C4 Forums | Control4

AV Techs Wanted $32k-$60K San Francisco/North Bay

hdh415

High Definition Home is looking for a few great AV Integration Techs to join our team. Headquarters is in San Rafael, CA. Pay is $32K-$60K depending on experience. Experience with Control4 is a big plus. Please send your resume to gene@highdefinitionhome.com.

what should it be then? $100K+?

Would you work for $32k to $60k/year? It's just depressing to hear that "dependent upon experience" you could make "up to" $60k/yr. I think about the talented guys on here, and I would guess they're worth WAY more than $60k/year.

I couldn't live off that here in Utah, much less in San Francisco.

^ And in CA too? Seems like it sucks to be a AV Int Tech.

GoGo gives all of his employees gold plated macbooks and Bentley's.

They all have a windows laptop too...both are standard issue, remember? I missed the post about the Bentley...LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got an email from a headhunter friend of mine. He wants to know if I know anyone with a BSME who will work for $28/hr. Where the F is this country going (besides China)?

I read an article today that said only 27% of people that graduated high school between 2006 & 2011 are working! 73% are NOT working.

The 27% that are working, make an average of $9.25/hr.

The article was out of Philadelphia...it's mind boggling to think about that.

BSME @ $28/hr...that's almost $60k/yr. That doesn't surprise me as much...although I know the cost of living is much higher in your neck of the woods.

My ex-techs are making that now ($60k) in CA with no formal education. They are also complaining as they have no benefits nor LT commitment. Here's something that should get you riled-up-

Archived