C4 Forums | Control4

Wall switches

joe32

Need some help because I am new to C4. I would love to install more light switches but the price I was quoted is very high. What price should I expect to pay for each switch itself? Any response would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Just a regular single switch(not dimmer). Btw does it matter where you are located as far as the price goes? So if some people would just throw some prices out there on what they paid that would be great. Thanks for any info.

This is why it would be nice if Control 4 listed MSRP for its hardware, which is what I said in their survey.

There's always going to be a range of costs for programming, and perhaps installation, based on complexity of programming and scope of project. Knowing the MSRP at least lets a person do a bit better comparison.

Ive bought dimmers from $69 to $99 from eBay and other sources. Having them recognized in the project has been an additional cost.

In my case Canada. For its customers, in the countries they sell in, via their dealer network.

If I go to Zara or Mexx, I can see their retail price on one sticker for all the countries they sell in. If i go to Starbucks, I can see the list price for Canada and the US. I can then do the usual and bitch about the difference when the exchange rate is close to par. Point is, they all show a list price to help consumers make educated decisions.

Archived