C4 Forums | Control4

Liftmaster Internet Gateway

cdepaola

I have used the driver since it first came out. The latest version even auto updates. It works great. You can program just like anything else in C4. I originally had a hacked garage door opener connected to a relay. This is a much nicer solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
57 minutes ago, THE L1ZARD KING said:

I use the MyQ driver as well for my Liftmaster internet gateway. I have it controlling two doors and it works great, the only thing I did was increase the polling interval. By default it's at 5 minutes.

Which is probably what you want to set it back to as it's that low because lower values have a habit of flagging your account and MyQ shutting it down.

• 2 months later...

i have used the myq internet gateway with the house logixs driver and have had great results    i have also wired a cat to the garage door wall station and soldered direcly to the button on the board for a relay contact from a io or a controller and that works great too but u still need to add a contact sensor for the garage door open or close positon  or  what i am doing currently is adding a nyce tilt sensor which is super discreet and easy to install 

i really like the myq integration   no soldering and works fast and super easy to program   just the driver isnt cheap :(

Archived