C4 Forums | Control4

Issue with programming remote button to controller bookmark

shinerblue

Composer Question. (I have tried this with my HC-300 and HC-800)

When pressing yellow button on SR-250...

-->Select HC800 as video source for living room (This works)

-->Select Bookmark "Security System" on Navigato Home Controller HC800 (This works for any bookmark)

The problem is when the bookmark has successfully been selected the remote will not navigate the screen. The only way to "break out" of this is to hit the Control 4 button which takes you back to the home screen defeating the shortcut of pushing a colored button. Any ideas?

-->Select Bookmark "Security System" on Navigato Home Controller HC800 (This works for any bookmark)

The problem is when the bookmark has successfully been selected the remote will not navigate the screen. The only way to "break out" of this is to hit the Control 4 button which takes you back to the home screen defeating the shortcut of pushing a colored button. Any ideas?

Have you tried issuing the the 4 button command before your bookmark to change the inout to tv vs just changing the video source this would set navigator on the sr250

Have you tried issuing the the 4 button command before your bookmark to change the inout to tv vs just changing the video source this would set navigator on the sr250

That worked. Thanks!

Archived