C4 Forums | Control4

FS Whole House Worth of C4 and Other Components

Matt80230

I am moving and the new buyers have made it clear they don't want any of my C4 items or components. Their loss is your gain.

I have pictures of all items (PM me with your email and I will send them). All items are used but in good/great condition and were installed in early 2008, I will do my best to describe them.

Control4 Dimmers/switches/keypads (All are almond)

(1) 6 button KPZ-6B1 $75 SOLD

(3) Wireless Switch LSZ-101 $65SOLD

(5) Wireless Dimmer LDZ-101-X $75SOLD

(7) Wireless Dimmer LDZ-101 (6 Dimmers and 1 Dimmer with spacer and screwless faceplate) $75SOLD

(7) 2 Button Keypads LSZ-3W1 (6 Keypads and 1 Keypad with spacer and screwless faceplate) $70 SOLD

Control 4 Components

(1) Multi Tuner AVM-TUN1-B Without XM Card (With Rack Ears) $75 SOLD

(1) Media Controller AVM-MC1B (Powers on and works well) (With Rack Ears) $100 SOLD

(1) 16 Channel Amp AVM-16A2-B (With Rack Ears) $550 SOLD

(1) Control4 10.5 Inch Touch Screen with Charging Cradle (Battery doesn't take a charge) $80 SOLD

(1) Remote Control RCZ-SRC1-B (LED has started to fail, please email me for a picture) $30 Included in sale of Media Controller

Other Components

(1) Sony CX777ES 400 disc CD/DVD player in silver (Missing Remote) $250SOLD

(1) Knox RS4X4HB Video / Audio Routing Switcher with both components and power supplies, also included are a variety of cables (email me for details) $375

(1) Onkyo Receiver HT-R520 (Missing Remote) $60

(1) Elan Door Bell with Camera in Stainless Steel $200 SOLD

(1) Panamax MB1000 UPS and Surge protector (Missing Rack Ears) $250SOLD

Speakers

(8) OnQ/Legrand evoQ 3000, 6.5" In-Ceiling Dual Voice Coil Speaker $60 SOLD

(3) Sonace Ellipse 1.0 LCR (Painted Gray, email for a pic) $60 (Take all 5 for $250)

(2) Sonace Ellipse SUR (Painted Gray, email for pic) $60

(1) Onkyo Sub SKW-520 $50

I also have a Middle Atlantic server rack for sale that is about 24U, I will take measurements and update this ad.

Buyer pays shipping in addition to prices above, I will charge you exactly what I am charged the Post or UPS. I will make deals for larger purchases.

PM me with any questions...

Check and the 10.5 inch touch screen is V1. The cradle power light goes on and the orange charging lit will go on for a moment and then go out, but it doesn't turn on because the battery is dead. It worked until it was taken out of service about 6 months ago. I can send pictures of it, please PM me.

FYI your RCZ-SRC1-B for $30 almost broken will only sell to a fool.

the RCZ-SRC2-B much improved over SRC1 sells for $20-$25 all day long sometimes $15 on ebay. I've seen several new or almost new SRC2 sell for $25-$30. Just throw away that SRC1 or give it away with something else for free.

Archived