C4 Forums | Control4

Help! Need a serial TV driver for Sharp 60"

gadawg16

Can anyone help me secure a driver for a 60" Sharp TV? The model # is LC-60LE632U. I really would like 2-way control at this TV to prevent having to program macros with IR. I also have a second question, if a serial driver does not show a % completeness in composer does that mean it has not been updated?

No the percentage missing is due to using a different method of writing drivers. At this point ignore any % ratings, they are no longer any real indicator of functionality.

As for the driver, the database has one for the 70" which should work just fine. Both a serial and a network.

Note that using serial or network 2-way does not mean -by default- that every functionality you do via macros is now available direct. Depends on both the device capabilities and the driver made.

Thanks for responding, I tried both the network and the serial of the 70" in the same series. I did not get any response at all. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I noted that the power code may not work bu tI checked other functions too. If you can think of anything I am doing wrong, your help would be appreciated. Thanks for responding.

Odd. I'm isntalling both a 70 and a 60 later this week, I'll check again then.

In the mean time, make sure the TV is updated and there should be a "network standby" option that needs to be checked (usually this is needed even for serial control). Keep in mind that IP control will only function hardwired and if the unit is set to a static IP.

Archived