C4 Forums | Control4

Southern California C4 Integrator available - Tech II certified

melgon

I can provide on-site and remote programming for C4 systems in SoCal (I am based in Los Angeles but will travel if needed). I can help you modify/troubleshoot an existing system, get started with a small (single-room) system or help you set up a large, very sophisticated system that requires more advanced programming.

I would he happy to assist with system planning, system upgrades (e.g. Embernet -> ZigBee Pro), network router configuration for remote access from iPhone/iPad, new C4 hardware, etc.

I am a licensed contractor (C-7) and insured.

My rates are very reasonable.

My phone number is (818) 660-5523. You can also send me a message through the forum.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Ok I hired this guy and was blown away! He fixed all the bugs in my system from a previous dealer. His rate was very reasonable, he was prompt and efficient. He installed a new controller and made a few changes to my set up in only a couple of hours. Thanks Helmut - I will be using you again in the future. This is how my Control4 system should have always worked.

• 2 months later...

I hired Helmut based on the recommendation above and could not be happier with the result. I struggled with a poorly operating system since inception and in a couple of visits Helmut sorted the bugs, simplified my project and made very logical suggestions for improvement. He is patient, thorough and his charges very reasonable. I recommend him without hesitation!

• 1 year later...

It's time to follow up on my original post from 2012  :)

Control4 is currently offering a customer upgrade program that is specific to legacy controllers i.e. HTC, Media, HC-200, HC-300, HC-500, and HC-1000. If you have one of these controllers in your present system running director - that system qualifies to receive a substantial discount off MSRP pricing for either a new HC-250 or new HC-800 controller. FYI - Both of these new controllers come loaded with the MyHome Site and Intercom licenses.

For you guys still running 1.8.x or 1.7.x with an old controller - this promotion from Control4 is a great opportunity to finally upgrade your system and get a faster, more powerful controller.

If you live in SoCal and have an older system that you would like to upgrade, modify or troubleshoot - please send me a message or give me a call.

My phone number is (818) 660-5523.

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

I joined this forum just to post a rave review for Helmut. After I fired my original dealer because they were clueless, I wanted to find someone who really knew their stuff and was responsive. Helmut fits that bill. I am so glad I found him. I am also fortunate that he lives close by. Helmut is reasonable, responsive and smart. Such a great guy. Don't hesitate to hire him! He really knows his stuff!

Archived