C4 Forums | Control4

C4 and a few other items for sale

dawg1103

I am selling most of my C4 items and some that I bought but never used. I am running 1.7.4 and the newer items are 2.0 but I decided not to upgrade.

Make me a reasonable offer on any of the items, please. There are no boxes unless stated

SR250B-Z-B remote running 2.xx I have not used this, however I bought it slightly used from a local dealer.

C4-TSM7-G-B 7" Portable Remote. This still has the plastic over the touchscreen face and comes in the box. I should be getting an extra battery early this week. Again, I have not used it. **SOLD**

LSZ-3W1-W 2-Button Keypad Brand new in the box **SOLD**

LSZ-1-101 Switch in White. I have 5 **ALL SOLD**

LDZ-1-101 Dimmer in White. I have 5 **ALL SOLD**

LDZ-1-102 Dimmer in White. I have 1 **SOLD**

LDZ-1-101 Dimmer in Black. I have 2 **SOLD**

3 Gang Wall Plates in White. I have 4. **Have 3 Left**

2 Gang Wall Plates in White. I have 8.

2 Gang Wall Plates in Black. I have 1. **SOLD**

1 Gang Wall Plates in White. I have 8.

TSE 3.8C2 I have 5. These are all POE. First to buy one gets the POE injector listed below included.

HC500 with Rack Mount Faceplate from C4. Not sure what it is running, I never put it in my rack

HC300 which is currently running my system. Includes the Mid Atlantic Rack Mount This is on 1.7.4 and can be upgraded to the most current version**SOLD**

Non C4

Niles AVDA3

Wirepath Powerlink UL-Bk Inwall Power Kit. Brand new Never Opened

HDMI Extender. 1080p Never Opened **SOLD**

Panamax Max2 Surge Protector. Never Opened

POE Switch. PowerDsine 3006. I have 2. **ONE SOLD**

VWS60 SpeakerCraft Outdoor Volume Control. Never Used in Box

POE Injector. Brand New in Box

I am going to be listing the remaining items on ebay in a few days, just wanted to give everyone on here a chance first. All items are in really good condition, I just decided after being an old dealer and having C4 in some way, shape, or form for the past 5 years or so, to go another route. Make an offer, because I would like to sell to people on here instead of Ebay, however, I also really want to get the items out of my house and funding my next project.

PowerDsine is 50 dollars each. I used one but never installed the other one.

The HDMI extender is for turning Cat5 or 6 into HDMI and it only requires 1 cat5 cable. Email me for a price on the remotes and wall switch. Give me a fair price.

PowerDsine is 50 dollars each. I used one but never installed the other one.

The HDMI extender is for turning Cat5 or 6 into HDMI and it only requires 1 cat5 cable. Email me for a price on the remotes and wall switch. Give me a fair price.

I responded to your email, I'll take the PowerDsine unit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived