C4 Forums | Control4

WTB: MyHome Site license

lax

Hi can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I bought iPad License from ebay and received it completely is a sealed clear plastic but I could not add to my system at 4sight.

I think the error message was it has been use.

I have two licenses... MyHome site license and navigator (1 ipad). Send me a pm so we can deal.

Tks

Are these licenses unused? From what I understand you can't move a license that's already been assigned to a controller (I could be wrong though). Any dealers out there with a site license? Since these are going away soon (now included in higher priced controllers) I thought maybe they would be available at a discount (I could be wrong here too - lol).

Thanks guys!

The license (subscription) is linked to a mycontrol4 account. You just need to have the device registered to the account.

I have two licenses... MyHome site license and navigator (1 ipad). Send me a pm so we can deal.

Tks

Are these licenses unused? From what I understand you can't move a license that's already been assigned to a controller (I could be wrong though). Any dealers out there with a site license? Since these are going away soon (now included in higher priced controllers) I thought maybe they would be available at a discount (I could be wrong here too - lol).

Thanks guys!

Archived