C4 Forums | Control4

Reps?

I'm not naming any names here but how often do you guys hear from you sales reps? I've been doing fairly brisk business and I haven't heard from my rep since November. I'm getting the impression that places like this forum are about the only reliable source of information. Just a question, I was just curious:D

I'm sooo happy to hear I'm not an isolated case. I thought I might be the only one! Anyway, thanks for the feedback on Amy, think I met her when I was in Utah, and judging by the comments-if I remember correctly, she is easy on the eyes and nice to boot.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

I told Amy and Audrey that they are the Dynamic Duo. At training one item of feedback was to give both of them a raise. They keep that company going. I heard Amy was doing solo until they brought Audrey on. Wow!

When I was trying to become a dealer I couldn't get my rep to contact me back to take my money in order to get the first order (before training). Audrey took care of it.

I tried going to the management training course in November but couldn't get my rep to contact me back. I got Audrey to make it happen. I got up there and didn't have a ride to the hotel--got one, didn't have a hotel room booked (and the hotel was full for the night), called Audrey the next morning to confirm what time the bus was going to be at the hotel and she said "Oh you weren't informed? The class was cancelled."

I wasn't too upset (mostly that ski season didn't start for another week). C4 was great about it so I am pleased but a simple phone call would have save time and money.

I thought it was just because I don't have a lot of volume, but I guess not.

Ditto. I had a contract in hand for 36 condos and after 6 weeks of begging for referrals I only received one referral to other builders. Lost the contract.

This sounds more like a strong lead rather then a contract. Unless of course you are doing contingent contracts then i guess I can see it.

Dog

Archived