C4 Forums | Control4

Dimmeable Lights

jcmiro

Question

I have dimmable halogens in all of my rooms, except the outside balcony. The switch on the wall is the same C4 zigbee switch I have in all rooms. I figured the outside werent dimming because they were florescent bulbs so  I went to the store and bought some dimmable bulbs.  I installed them and they still dont dim. Do I have to call my installer for this basic little job also. 

9 answers to this question

I have dimmable halogens in all of my rooms, except the outside balcony. The switch on the wall is the same C4 zigbee switch I have in all rooms. I figured the outside werent dimming because they were florescent bulbs so  I went to the store and bought some dimmable bulbs.  I installed them and they still dont dim. Do I have to call my installer for this basic little job also. 

A switch and a dimmer are not the same. Do you know if they exterior lights are on a switch or a dimmer?

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

nope dont have a login yet. something about not having a valid license. god only knows. Down here in latin america Ive learned to not fret about anything and let eveything advance at their own pace.  The only one rule to adhere by, is NEVER pay in advance.

Archived