C4 Forums | Control4

No Surround Sound Modes

QRD

Question

Hi,

I am having an issue with the T3 screens not operating watch, however I don't have any issues with the remote controls. The message I get on the T3 screens is No Surround Sound Modes. 

Has anyone come across this one previously...?

Thanks,

Glen

6 answers to this question

? Can you take a picture?

Hi mate, I have taken a screenshot from my phone as it is the same error on all touch devices and I am currently not in the office.

I have narrowed it down to the Oppo Blueray Player (BDP-103 [iR] driver). I have removed and reinstalled and refreshed and that hasn't changed anything.

I am finding it very strange as the SR-250/260 remotes work 100%/no issues....

683197be6d0f6ecb253e302a3726ebdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hmm. It's almost if it's selecting a receiver for some reason or other - do you know what Oppo driver you are using? I wonder if it's been made using a receiver proxy for some reason by your dealer...

Hi mate, I have taken a screenshot from my phone as it is the same error on all touch devices and I am currently not in the office.

I have narrowed it down to the Oppo Blueray Player (BDP-103 [iR] driver). I have removed and reinstalled and refreshed and that hasn't changed anything.

I am finding it very strange as the SR-250/260 remotes work 100%/no issues....

683197be6d0f6ecb253e302a3726ebdb.jpg

Its the BDP-103 [iR] which I loaded from C4 online Drivers. I have any of my dealers use this one on their projects. To myknowledge they haven't had any issues at all

Hmm - that's a receiver driver alright - which could explain why you'd get a receiver interface pop-up. I'd take this one up with C4 tech support as it's a C4 created driver.

I'm uncertain why they would use the receiver proxy for this - nor could I tell you why it works elsewhere - not sure if it may be due to the latest ssytemv ersion etc.

Can you switch it to serial control?  Is it the driver works driver? I know it's made with receiver protocol so they can give direct access to Netflix Vudu. 

Receiver_serial_oppo_BDP103[SERIAL][DriverWorks].c4i

use this all the time with rs232 and works great. 

Question- that screen shot you posted. How "deep" is that into watch? You press watch next option cable blu Ray Apple etc? You might need to unhide the main oppo driver 

Archived