C4 Forums | Control4

C4 Survives 2 major Renovations

wappinghigh

We have pulled out, moved, crashed, rebuilt hardware and FW, trashed, packed, unpacked, dusted off builders rubble and dust, changed rooms and devices multiple times, added too and deleted and thrashed my system twice now. Thru two major home renovations. It's been near on 6 years and the platform has stood up to the beating. I am almost there (the second time!) Ha. A big thanks to Dave@ Coolabode (my awesome current dealer) Alan Chow (before him)..in the days when he was into installs..... and all the folks here on C4forums who have helped me along in the journey! W 

(edit rack photo moved at request of dealer :P) LOL. Update coming!

Yep. I saw that pop up to in Tapatalk too!!!! Hahaha Nah not Daves fault. I'm the meddler end user from hell ! Luv it all the same. Warts and all. What's a Few unorganised wires amongst Friends as long as they get to their end points? Data and sound doesn't care. It's still one awesome flexible setup .... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 10:53 PM, wappinghigh said:

We have pulled out, moved, crashed, rebuilt hardware and FW, trashed, packed, unpacked, dusted off builders rubble and dust, changed rooms and devices multiple times, added too and deleted and thrashed my system twice now. Thru two major home renovations. It's been near on 6 years and the platform has stood up to the beating. I am almost there (the second time!) Ha. A big thanks to Dave@ Coolabode (my awesome current dealer) Alan Chow (before him)..in the days when he was into installs..... and all the folks here on C4forums who have helped me along in the journey! W 

(edit rack photo moved at request of dealer :P) LOL. Update coming!

I have to throw my 2 cents worth in....Dave really knows his stuff.  Alan sent me his way when I had some specific driver requests.  Very professional and extremely talented.

Thanks Dave!

Eric

Archived