C4 Forums | Control4

GE Concord status

drmark12pa

Running 2.9, had originally updated to the new GE Concord driver but it wasn't working with my keyfabs so went back to the old driver.  However, now I'm not able to send the status of the security panel as a variable as a text or email which I used to be able to do.  I used to be able to program an email or push alert to include the current status variable of the panel (ie PATIO DOOR OPEN, GARGE DOOR OPEN, FIRE ALARM GARAGE, etc), so I could readily see what specifically was actively going on. 

I've tried every variable possible and even done programming with the "*" asterisk button being pressed to bring up the text on the actual security panel display but nothing I program has proven effective at the Concord status being sent as email or push....

No info at all from the variables it's just blank.  All of the triggers work for each sensor just no feedback.  When I use my Android app, I can hit the "*" and can see the display change and is viewable just as if I were viewing the security panel.  However, I am unable to send that panel display by notification as I used to be able to do.

Archived