C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Programming Services Offered - UK Based

Crustyloafer

Been on here a while and looking to offer remote programming services for anyone in the UK.

I am  Certified C4 installer with Associate Installer, Tech II Certification, Panelized Lighting Certification and PCNA (Pakedge Certified Network Administrator) Certification under my belt.

Based outside Edinburgh in Scotland so can provide on-site programming and services within a 100 mile radius if required and all other parts of UK via remote programming.

• 4 months later...

Bump, just a reminder if anyone looking for remote programming services in UK.

Just completed a very successful remote upgrade of a system in Northern Ireland from 2.5.3 to 2.9.1 (a few HC300s an HC200s in system) and got a whole bunch of stuff working previous installer had/could not. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that the UK is on full lock-down and I'm stuck at home, if there is anyone on here in need of some remote programming services, an OS update or just general advice on how to achieve something with their Control4 system please get in touch.

My rates are very reasonable, I have been programming Control4 for about 4 years now and have provided remote programming and system updates for a number of clients within the UK and as far afield as Denver, US, Ireland and Australia.

With us all being stuck in our homes, I'm sure this will give end users plenty of opportunity to think up new ideas for integration and automation to make their lives easier and more enjoyable, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you think I can be of assistance.

I worked with Chris for the first time today and I am very very happy (yes 2x very 😀)

He sorted my issues out in just a few hours, everything is made as I hoped for. He even wrote some bespoke code for my specific situation.
He was very easy to communicate with and responded quickly to all my requests. So I will most definately call him again when I need something done.
Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chris. Was recommended to him by a user here and couldn't be happier. 

Chris helped me with my needs and has contacted the manufacturer for me to find out more details. He also did a quick review of my system and highlighted some issues and tidied up what was another dealer's mess. 

100% will use him again and bounce ideas off of him. He is currently looking into a CCTV package for me. 

Only negative point about him....he is "remote" and not local to me! 

Thanks Chris.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I wanted to say a big thank you to Chris.  My system had been offline for 2 months as my current dealer could not remotely log in and fix.

Chris gave me so much great advice and when he logged in to my system he got it up and running in no time.  In addition he cleaned up file names and updated what needed it.

Thank you Chris! 

Just another recommendation for Chris - addressed everything I need really well (going beyond what I could have expected!), incredibly responsive and also fixed issues that my original dealer didn’t seem able to. Really great to work with - thanks Chris!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to say Chris has brought my audio based C4 system back up to scratch with the minimum of hassle and at a very reasonable cost.

Many thanks Chris and I would very much recommend anybody in the UK with C4 issues to give him a call - a very decent and straightforward guy to work with.

Thanks again Chris.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.