C4 Forums | Control4

New Bug? Lights icon on Theater page

I have noticed that my lights icon will not light up when I am in the Theater page. Granted, I do not have any loads (dimmers or switches) in the theater. However, when I look at the OSD with either the MiniTouch or the WiFi touchpanel, the lights icon IS lit up when viewing the Theater Page. Bug? I have not a clue. Does anyone else have this same issue?

This maybe an issue with screen updates. Whenever you have a problem like this you should always perform a "Refresh Navigators" to ensure you are actually viewing the latest GUI. The 3.8" screens might have been updated to match the newly added lights, but the on-screen did not. This also goes for delections as well.

Nah, the OSD did not update. It's the current version, same as the wifi and minitouch. The WiFi panel and MiniTouch that I also have in the house will show the lights icon as lit, and both will let me view the lighting scenes that I have created. This is just plain silly. You should be able to pick up the remote to the main system and access everything in the house, regardless of what room it is showing. I understand how on a remote room's MiniTouchScreen certain options will not show up, but on the main OSD? That's lame.

Archived