C4 Forums | Control4

Programming with the SR250 Remote

bog

How can I program events to the C4 button on my SR250 remote? Or the custom red, green, blue or yellow buttons?

Is it possible to remove or hide menu options for some rooms on the SR250 remote? For example, if I only have a dimmer in the room, can I hide all the other menu options like music, videos, TV, radio, comfort, and info?

Yes, to some. I only show audio/visual items in the Props>Nav tab fr any given room, no climate. Cetainly, if you don't have BD then you can hide it. Sure RGBY buttons are programmable, that's also in the room under commands pick-list.

^Navgator tab in CHE (under room properties) will alow this add/subtract function. I suppose you populate the lists through Pro like my dealer did. Again, only A/V items are showing-up as customizable. I am speaking only of displaying on an SR-250.

Thanks for the clarification. Currently, all my rooms only have lights but I see the menu options for everything else. If I select TV, as an example, it just shows "empty". It would be nice if it just didn't show "TV" on the parent menu if the contents are "empty".

Archived