C4 Forums | Control4

Identifying zigbee channel on src1-b controller?

JPPadula

Pull one of the batteries out > hold down the red 4 button > place the battery back in while holding the red 4.

This will come up to a diagnostic screen which will show you the channel.

The original post indicates just another pirated copy of Composer Pro... hence my response, which was intended to draw a bit more info out of the OP to find out.

Edit: Totally agree Brent.

Which is why I'm surprised Matt answered..

Hey Brent' date=' Hope things are Well!![/quote']

Why would Matt answering surprise you?

Well, considering What he does and Where he works, I am surprised he answered an Obvious Pro question.

Why are you asking?

Which is why I'm surprised Matt answered..

Hey Brent' date=' Hope things are Well!![/quote']

Well, considering What he does and Where he works, I am surprised he answered an Obvious Pro question.

Why are you asking?

You got me banned from his forum now :(http://www.youforum.cc/c/ I cannot seek around anymore...

Well' date=' considering What he does and Where he works, I am surprised he answered an Obvious Pro question.

Why are you asking?[/quote']

You got me banned from his forum now :(http://www.youforum.cc/c/ I cannot seek around anymore...

Huh?

Not understanding your message.

K&J, did it ever occur to you that he may actually be trying to help? He is apparently concerned about good publicity, unlike some other "members" on here.

Was that a rhetorical question?

Well' date=' considering What he does and Where he works, I am surprised he answered an Obvious Pro question.

Why are you asking?[/quote']

That's a Crestron forum. I don't understand what the big deal is about being banned.

Actually Im a 30 year veteran of the CE industry and am working for an authorized dealer, but haven't been trained on the system. I worked in the past for another dealer that carried the product, but was in sales/management and never programmed. I have a valid copy of pro and am trying to familiarize myself by working on my own home system. Usually I get info when I get stuck from a trained technician, but tonite he was unavailable. Thanks for those that helped, and take a chill pill for those that would rather spend their valuable time to try to irritate others.

If you are working for an authorized dealer, get a user name and password for the dealer forums.

It is easy to do, ask your company's rep.

If you can't understand the procedure, then may I suggest you talk to the owner of your company.

Dealers, will not give that info on a public forum.

Im already registered over there, but I thought that I'd get a quicker response to a simple question here since I was up late messing around. For what it's worth, the process described doesnt seem to work with my controller anyway. Finally found the channel by changing it on the Media controller repeatedly.

Who is Truly Capable of controlling their own system?

I do not have Pro but would like to get my hands on it..

Anyone?

Hopefully this will not turn into another "heated discussion"

Thanks

Oh Boy... :rolleyes:

wingzz,

Keep calling dealers dicks, that is probably the absolute best way to make sure dealers help more.

I guarantee it

Brent

if the one I called a dick didn't act like one I would never call them that but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck

I mean really if your not here to help then stay in the dealer forums where you can play all by yourself without us common folk even knowing you exist.

if I'm not mistaken this is the section of the forum where us common folk can go to get advice and try to help each other and if a dealer or two wants to help that is even better and we surely are thankful for any help we do get from all of you knowledgeable dealers but the backbiting comments really arent needed

just my $0.02

Archived