C4 Forums | Control4

Identifying zigbee channel on src1-b controller?

JPPadula

So That Really didn't answer my question wingzz..

KJ What's the "Oh Boy"? Is there a problem..

Control4's ComposerPRO software is for dealers only' date=' as has been discussed.[/quote']

Ditto.

That would be the problem.

Control4's ComposerPRO software is for dealers only' date=' as has been discussed.[/quote']

Ditto.

That would be the problem.

Grrr!! :mad:

What question??

if your talking about getting composer pro, it is a dealer only software and it is not available to end users

Either way, Pro will be locked down very shortly. So all the pirated versions will be useless in the future.

Do you Honestly Believe that will put an end to this?

Nieve?

Hasn't someone else already stated that?

kj has been saying that for quite some time.

C4 4 All, it is actually happening, and very quickly. Believe what you want, but try and use a pirated copy of Composer HE. It requires a subscription key. That key client exists in Composer Pro currently, the finishing touches are being put on a licensing system right now.

It's all good though, just stay on 1.7.3.20 forever....that will always be an option for you.

C4 4 All, it is actually happening, and very quickly. Believe what you want, but try and use a pirated copy of Composer HE. It requires a subscription key. That key client exists in Composer Pro currently, the finishing touches are being put on a licensing system right now.

It's all good though, just stay on 1.7.3.20 forever....that will always be an option for you.

It may be What you will be stuck on but not I.

And No the Key does Not exist in Pro now.

Now you have a Crystal Ball and can see what's in C4's Future?

The "Finishing Touches"?? Like you Really know this. You are not a Dealer you are just another end user that speculates.

C4 4 All' date=' it is actually happening, and very quickly. Believe what you want, but try and use a pirated copy of Composer HE. It requires a subscription key. That key client exists in Composer Pro currently, the finishing touches are being put on a licensing system right now.

It's all good though, just stay on 1.7.3.20 forever....that will always be an option for you.[/quote']

It may be What you will be stuck on but not I.

And No the Key does Not exist in Pro now.

Now you have a Crystal Ball and can see what's in C4's Future?

The "Finishing Touches"?? Like you Really know this. You are not a Dealer you are just another end user that speculates.

Right.....

Who is this C4 4 All?

All of a sudden he's all knowledgeable on the inner workings of C4?

Hey, care to put your knowledge to a test?

I would consider myself Very Knowledgeable.

Probably better than most dealers.

I have been watching this forum for quite some time know and finally decided to join after seeing Multiple Dealers come and go.

Thanks for asking.

I think it's only fair to let everyone know whether you are a dealer, an employee of a dealer, or just an end-user. People should know this upfront before you do any work for them.

I guess I would consider myself a "Super User". If I may.

I think it's only fair to let everyone know whether you are a dealer' date=' an employee of a dealer, or just an end-user. People should know this upfront before you do any work for them.[/quote']

You may not...:P

I think it's only fair to let everyone know whether you are a dealer' date=' an employee of a dealer, or just an end-user. People should know this upfront before you do any work for them.[/quote']

You may not...:P

There you are.

I really try to not battle wits with someone that is incapable or unprepared such as yourself, so I'll leave that comment alone.

As I have stated in previous posts.

You are Such a TOOL!

• 7 months later...

Archived