C4 Forums | Control4

interesting shower tile speakers

andy.cytexone

Most ceiling speakers are made with outdoor speaker materials so really it's a non-issue especially if you use the backbox for the speakers.

Most meaning with poly cones, etc. SpeakerCraft CRS are one example. I'm sure there are more from Niles, Sonance, Polk, etc.

Just put a dual stereo speaker in the shower. Like the SpeakerCraft DT series and a backbox. We've done this for years and it's a single speaker instead of 2 holes in a small space. Client will never complain as they will here left and right audio with only one hole in their ceiling. They'll love it, I promise. :-)

Just put a dual stereo speaker in the shower. Like the SpeakerCraft DT series and a backbox. We've done this for years and it's a single speaker instead of 2 holes in a small space. Client will never complain as they will here left and right audio with only one hole in their ceiling. They'll love it, I promise. :-)

Rock on, ATOH. Great suggestion. That's exactly what the customer was looking for, and I can't wait to try it out :)

Funny thing is, once we started using single stereo speakers in bathrooms we started using them in other rooms. A kitchen with a dining area is 1 example (would use 2 or more DTs), a foyer, back porch depending on the design of it. Most of our clients want background music and the stereo speakers make it easy to have stereo sound no matter where they are sitting.

Archived