C4 Forums | Control4

Wattbox WB-700-IPV-12 Driver setup

msgreenf

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/15/2020 at 6:50 AM, msgreenf said:

having an issue with the wattbox WB-700-IPv-12 driver that it auto added via SDDP.

The driver connects, i have the right IP and the right creds but i don't get the status ok message.

when I turn on debug

Authorization: Basic Y29udHJvbDQ6UmFja1Bvd2Vy

User-Agent:APP

01/15/20 06:48:31 : Processing result

No Content or Headers

Any idea what I am doing wrong? I followed all the directions in the driver.

did you ever get this fixed?  I am still having the issue of the generic relay not reflecting the true outlet status of the Wattbox. 

7 hours ago, JEC said:

did you ever get this fixed?  I am still having the issue of the generic relay not reflecting the true outlet status of the Wattbox. 

I think I used a different wattbox driver. Not the SDDP version but the newer one and it worked. 

2 hours ago, msgreenf said:

I think I used a different wattbox driver. Not the SDDP version but the newer one and it worked. 

Thanks.  I have two possible drivers (1) WB-700-IPV-12 which works one way - not updating generic relay (2) Wattbox which won't even let me connect with the IP.  The (1) driver is the same as sddp.  If you get a chance it would be great to know the details of the one that is working and curious why I don't have it.

WB-700-IPV-12 | WattBox | SnapAV | created 9/1/15 | modified 3/29/21 | version 3 | watt box_wb700ipv12.c4i

Wattbox | Snap One | Wattbox | created 11/7/17 | modified 4/11/22 | version 25 | wattbox.c4i

Thanks.

I’m using the watt box_wb700ipv12.c4i driver with zero issues.  Can you log into the Wattbox via the web ui?  At least then you’ll know you have the correct pw for the driver.  

I don’t think the new generic WB driver works on the 700ipv12.  Maybe @msgreenfknows differently.  The driver docs don’t list it and the fact that there is still the working specific driver leads me to believe the new driver won’t work on it.  

44 minutes ago, time2jet said:

I’m using the watt box_wb700ipv12.c4i driver with zero issues.  Can you log into the Wattbox via the web ui?  At least then you’ll know you have the correct pw for the driver.  

I don’t think the new generic WB driver works on the 700ipv12.  Maybe @msgreenfknows differently.  The driver docs don’t list it and the fact that there is still the working specific driver leads me to believe the new driver won’t work on it.  

Hi - yes, and I can get that driver working.  The issue, for me, is that the generic relays bound to each outlet do not reflect the actual outlet status (open/closed).  I can open and close the relay to off/on outlet but if outlet controlled outside of the generic relay - it will not be in sync.

8 minutes ago, JEC said:

Hi - yes, and I can get that driver working.  The issue, for me, is that the generic relays bound to each outlet do not reflect the actual outlet status (open/closed).  I can open and close the relay to off/on outlet but if outlet controlled outside of the generic relay - it will not be in sync.

I'll test that later.  I am using a third party relay button, but I will try with the standard generic relay.

25 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

reboot the wattbox - that fixed me

Well no love on either driver after doing the network reboot on the 700.  Not able to connect on the wattsbox.c4i, and not receiving relay feedback on the other.  I will play around some more.  THanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.