C4 Forums | Control4

Programmer Available in Austin Texas and willing to travel

Zomni

Please contact me if you are interested in C4 or if you need help with an existing system. I have about 3 years programming experience with C4, and I will definitely give you the best price. My last system involved 6 TV's, 2 Thermostats, Pool lighting, Somfy Blinds, (2)10.5 touchscreens,(6) system remotes, (34) lights and wifiout's, (2) 6 Button Keypads, 3 way lighting and a full Home Theater system with an HC500, HC300, Media Controller, 16 Channel amp with 8 zones of Audio, Sony 12 Zone video switcher.

I used to work for a High End Dealer and I also own C4. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have, even if you are not interested in my services:).

• 1 month later...

I did get a chance to work with Roy and after a few false starts with quasi-skilled C4 programmers, I must say he exceeded my expectations by a large margin. I have a fairly complex system that needed re-programming and addition of new devices. Roy knows his stuff, is very dedicated to getting the job done and above all is very reasonable when it comes to negotiating prices. Highly recommend him and plan to use him for adding new zones.

Archived