C4 Forums | Control4

My Basement

TGannon

I started finishing off my basement a long time ago and my construction is nearing completion (some finish work behind the bar to be completed, pictures need to be hung, etc). We purchased our home in March of 2006. I wanted a completely unfinished basement, as I wanted to do it myself with my father. Below are some pictures of the finished product. I have a complete thread over on AVS forums as well, which can be found at http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1055267 .

My C4 system includes an HC-300, eight dimmers and one 6-button. My gear includes PS3 (controlled by C4), cable box, Samsung LN46A150 and a Denon AVR-988.

IMG122.jpg

IMG123.jpg

IMG124.jpg

IMG125.jpg

IMG126.jpg

IMG127.jpg

When I originally built it back in 2004 it was for general use and some gaming, however my mobo when nuts on me, so I just rebuilt it again. I didn't go too crazy with it at all, I just wanted something that was stable and wouldn't cause my any issues.

• 8 months later...
When I originally built it back in 2004 it was for general use and some gaming, however my mobo when nuts on me, so I just rebuilt it again. I didn't go too crazy with it at all, I just wanted something that was stable and wouldn't cause my any issues.

How does your PS3 integrate with Control4 - what does it do?

Archived