C4 Forums | Control4

Media Point Info...

ILoveC4

dgbrown, I have heard rumor that they will offer units like an HC200 with built in media point. That way you could have a media point and navigator at each panel.

Of course, this is not "official" information....

Right, I was just thinking about the 200 I installed one month ago...

I wouldn't worry too much about that stuff guys. Cooler stuff always comes out later, that is the tech industry.

Plus, this time of year (right before CEDIA) is when everything starts getting talked about. If they announce it at CEDIA it could very well not ship for months, if not longer. I have heard it will ship before the end of the year, but again...not official info. I am just some dude that hangs out in the city with a sign that say "will work for C4 insider info" =) .

dgbrown, I have heard rumor that they will offer units like an HC200 with built in media point. That way you could have a media point and navigator at each panel.

Of course, this is not "official" information....

Rumor - and not in development... let's get the main product out first - THEN I'm sure they'll start looking at doing that afterwards. I'd say you're at least a year or more away for this though. But time will tell (at least CEDIA will tell more... hehehe).

Archived