C4 Forums | Control4

v2 remote trade in

tebery

This is a program Control4 is doing...

- Trade in a Mini Touch Screen (3.8") and get a $200 discount off of the cost of a 7" Touch Screen.

- Trade in a v1 or v2 remote and get $50 off the cost of an SR-250 remote.

- Trade in a HTC or MC and get $100 off the cost of an HC-300.

Promo is good until 12/31/09 - and you MUST turn in the used equipment in order to receive the discount.

:) haha. Keep dreaming...

Are you serious Matt? There is no need to make fun of him. If C4 has created a program to help get rid of older equipment (as it appears they have), it is a perfectly logical question.

It's not like he's asking for a straight across trade.

I would think as a Control4 employee you would try to not antagonize clients.

Are you serious Matt? There is no need to make fun of him. If C4 has created a program to help get rid of older equipment (as it appears they have)' date=' it is a perfectly logical question.

I would think as a Control4 employee you would try to not antagonize clients.[/quote']

Yeah! You hurt my feelings... :(

Just kidding.

Just as a reminder, Matt's participation (and mine) on these forums are not sponsored by, compensated for, or always influenced by our being employees of Control4.

We don't speak officially for Control4 on the forums.

I think we both pretty much speak our minds, so if we've offended you, sorry about that, but I don't see anything above that's worth getting offended over. Speaking for myself, I consider many on these forums as friends, with whom I'd joke around and kid, and that's the manner I'd take the above 'keep dreaming' post.

Cheers,

RyanE

Any trade in for the 10 button (KPZ-10B1-W)? From what I understand this won't work with 1.8 or 2.0, correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks

This list is the only "official" trade-in promotion going right now:

This is a program Control4 is doing...

- Trade in a Mini Touch Screen (3.8") and get a $200 discount off of the cost of a 7" Touch Screen.

- Trade in a v1 or v2 remote and get $50 off the cost of an SR-250 remote.

- Trade in a HTC or MC and get $100 off the cost of an HC-300.

Promo is good until 12/31/09 - and you MUST turn in the used equipment in order to receive the discount.

There may be other deals your dealer is willing to make for you.

Just as a reminder, Matt's participation (and mine) on these forums are not sponsored by, compensated for, or always influenced by our being employees of Control4.

We don't speak officially for Control4 on the forums.

I think we both pretty much speak our minds, so if we've offended you, sorry about that, but I don't see anything above that's worth getting offended over. Speaking for myself, I consider many on these forums as friends, with whom I'd joke around and kid, and that's the manner I'd take the above 'keep dreaming' post.

Cheers,

RyanE

Ryan, I know that and I appreciate your contributions here....trust me.

Thanks to the both of you for all that you do.

Speaking for myself' date=' I consider many on these forums as friends, with whom I'd joke around and kid, except for that "codeman" guy.

Cheers,

RyanE[/quote']

I knew it!! :lol:

Hey, YOU snubbed ME at CEDIA, not the other way around...

:)

RyanE

Any trade in for the 10 button (KPZ-10B1-W)? From what I understand this won't work with 1.8 or 2.0, correct me if I'm wrong? Thanks

Incorrect.

The 10-button LCD Keypad (ZigBee version) does not work in 1.8, as the ZigBee driver was not complete, but current plans are for there to be a working ZigBee Pro driver for the 10-button LCD Keypad in 2.0.

RyanE

Are you serious Matt? There is no need to make fun of him. If C4 has created a program to help get rid of older equipment (as it appears they have)' date=' it is a perfectly logical question.

I would think as a Control4 employee you would try to not antagonize clients.[/quote']

It wasn’t meant as me “antagonizing” him, it was simply a joke also known as sense of humor.

You may visit the following wiki for additional information pertaining to humor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

I do apologize if my post has offended you or anyone else – it was directed to him as a joke.

You may visit the following wiki for additional information pertaining to jokes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

I do agree that it would be awesome to provide a solution for an upgrade process, possibly a HC-500 but not a HC-1000. Hopefully senior management is reading this. :)

You may visit the following wiki for additional information pertaining to senior management:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_management

Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience which this may have caused.

Just kidding.

I guess I’ll buy you an HC-1000 now :)

Just kidding.

I guess I’ll buy you an HC-1000 now :)

Control4 employee discount would be enough for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived