C4 Forums | Control4

Composer ME version

Hi everybody... I am new to Control4 and these forums. I recently started playing around with some of the limited programming we can do without a dealer and came across Composer ME. But when I downloaded it off the Customer Portal, the versions did not match. I downloaded the most recent available (3.1.0.566729) but it seems my Controller is on a newer version (3.1.3.574826). Where can I find this version? Screenshot appears below. Thanks in advance for any help.

C4_ComposerME.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

New to this forum, but appreciate the info.  Question.. I simply want to add my Amazon Music to my Control4 system..  It appears Composer ME is still viable, as I was able to download it.  My Q for you.. is this the right application to add Amazon Music?  Will it update the mobile app to include the Amazon Music as an option?

Thanks in-advance..

No, ME, not even HE will allow adding drivers - that said, depending on system version (and as you were even able to get ME you may be on too old a version), there was a 'Add Music' driver added. If it was added to your system, it should show on any screen device, and you can add amazon music from there. If it wasn't, then as a dealer to add the 'add music' driver - you can then add this and other music services yourself.

NOTE that availability of amazon music will depend on geo location, but more so on your system capabilities (software version, what controllers you have)

13 hours ago, Blueseacruiser said:

Thx Cyknight... I see you're a dealer.. is this a service (adding the "Add Music") driver to my C4 an option?  

I don't do online service (nothing against it, but I've got too little time in a day as it is), but there's plenty of good dealers on here that do. They can log-in with you on the line, check if it's possible and implement it in short order - just look in the 'looking for integrator' section.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.