C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron Caseta Plug-In Lamp Dimmers

BY96

I posted this question in an already existing thread but didn't get any responses. Hoping someone knows. Thanks!!

Regarding the Lutron Caseta plug-in dimmers, I don't see a specific driver for them on the C4 driver search. There is one for the switch and one for the dimmer, but not the plug-in dimmer. Does the regular dimmer one work for the plug-in also? As Plan B, I noticed that there is a driver for the Pico, so I assume C4 could be programmed to operate a Pico which in turn is linked to the plug-in dimmer through the Smart Bridge Pro. 

And what about the Caseta ceiling fan controls? I don't have any of them yet, but I don't see a driver for them either. 

I have a Smart Bridge Pro with a bunch of Caseta switches, dimmers, plug-in dimmers, and Picos. I am waiting for my dealer to have time to come over and add it my to C4 system. Just trying to anticipate any problems. 

Thank you for your help!

• 9 months later...

One option that worked for me is to use a standard Caseta rocker light switch. Then wire those Casetas to any fan standard fan controller. You will be able to control the fans on/off but just not the speed which would be manual (or another wireless brand if necessary). That's what my electrician did.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.