C4 Forums | Control4

If you need a NAS you better check this out!!!

ILoveC4

Fry's has the Netgear ReadyNAS NV+ with 1TB of storage on clearance blowout for $329.99. The next cheapest price you will find this for online is $600.

The only downside is you have to pick it up in the store, they won't ship it. I don't live near a Fry's, but a friend of mine is going to swing by the store in Downers Grove for me tomorrow morning and pick one up. THANKS DOUG!

Anyways, if you aren't familiar with it this is a 4 bay nas, with 2 500GB hard drives pre-installed. This is a steal of a deal. It is hard to find the two bay for this price, and this is a 4 bay!

http://www.frys.com/product/5389448?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Tell your friend the codeman to swing by his nearby Fry's and pick one up for me. Oh wait I just did :) I have been thinking about adding this to my system and this price seems too good to pass up. I hope the codeman is reading the forum today.....oh yeah he's always here.

Tell your friend the codeman to swing by his nearby Fry's and pick one up for me. Oh wait I just did :) I have been thinking about adding this to my system and this price seems too good to pass up. I hope the codeman is reading the forum today.....oh yeah he's always here.

That was my first plan too, he shot me down :(

Fortunately I have another friend near Chi-town that was willing to make the trip.

If you can snag one of these I would, that is a killer price.

10 min. from one here but honestly' date=' Fry's is a jungle.[/quote']

Well, if you're in the market for a NAS this saves you $410 off buying it directly from Netgear.

Is $410 worth dealing with the "jungle"?

Are they clearing the decks for new product? I know- ALWAYS!

Unfortunately I live no where close to one and the one person I know who does went on vacation. When will people realize it's the season of giving, not going on vacation for yourself. :)

You never emailed me. And if you did, that means that email filter I setup is working well - successfully moving all your emails to the special folder that looks like a recycle bin :)

Haha only about 12 hours :)

Okay, well it would appear my memory has failed me (or my geography skills). I thought you were closer than that.

I just got off the phone with my friend who is picking mine tomorrow. He is going to ship it out tomorrow afternoon and I should have it on Friday. It will be nice to get this in place, then I can give my computer a rest every once in a while.

Archived