C4 Forums | Control4

Push Notifications in HE

BY96

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, Matt Lowe said:

check your systems page in the settings and be sure you are not logged into the same system twice or three times. secondly can you screen shot the notfications programming and post it here.

I am not sure what systems page you are referring to. Is that in HE, the website, or the app? 

I have attached screenshots of the page where I set up a notification and the page where I programmed that notification to be triggered. 

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (3).png

The fireplace is scheduled in C4 to turn on at 6:15am and off at 10:00am. That part is working perfectly, but I get three notifications every time it turns on and off. I also get multiple notifications for other things; I just used the fireplace as an example. 

10 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

I would delete your app from customer.control4.com, logout out of the mobile app and log back in.

Just now, Matt Lowe said:

better yet delete the mobile app and reinstall it.

I am in the processing of doing all this... signed out of app, deleted app, and deleted device from website. 

8 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Are you logged into multiple devices/ apps with the same identity?

Yes. I just turned off notifications on the website for the other two devices I am logged into, and now am only getting two notifications. 

I then deleted the two other devices I was logged into with the same identity and still got two notifications. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.