C4 Forums | Control4

What time is OS 3.3 coming out?

3 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Always keen for something new…

Personally, I am hoping for some key bug fixes for really large systems.

New bugs will surface 😂😂

I just updated. I think it broke my Ketra integration (I no longer seem to be able to turn lights on and off), so it needs to be reprogrammed (though I know once that’s done it will be way cooler with the color wheel). Just fyi for anyone updating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Topfox said:

any release notes?

This is on the Control4 site....the way they implemented Color wheel is interesting.

New features in Composer Pro 3.3.0

CORE controllers

Composer Pro 3.3.0 includes support for CORE 1, CORE 3, and CORE 5 controllers. Learn more about CORE controllers.

Color agent and native Color Wheel support

Color presets are created in the Color agent. Color and brightness support added to advanced lighting scenes. Learn more in the Tech Community.

Remote connection improvements

Connecting to a remote system supports Favorites, searching accounts, and recent accounts. See Connecting using Remote Access.

Other Composer Pro improvements

See more details on these improvements in the OS 3.3.0 Release Notes.

• Lighting Defaults Apply To... allows you to set lighting styles to multiple devices at once

• Connection Filters now include lighting scenes

• Brightness Presets and Button Connections for lighting devices

• Hot Keys for Project Tree view in System Design

Well, upgrade went smoothly, pushed remotely, I have guts no worries. One of the T3 took 1 hour to update, may be WiFi is weak up there, nothing brook, although I have unsupported Zigbee configuration, all is working fine and as expected, noticed faster connection with Android tablets locally better connection, faster, really good 😊 

One additional note which is also great but I will need to keep monitoring closely, memory consumption is much better, usually with 3.2.4 after 2 hours of operation from reboot I consume more than 800 MB and it keep growing after a week or so it goes all the way up to 1300 MB now with 3.3 it’s less than 700 MB doesn’t accumulate up quickly … Will see!

1 hour ago, OceanDad said:

Well - it's already fixed a long standing bug for me on my own project.  The Zigbee Health tool is finally working again - I think it broke at 3.2, can't quite remember.

Wish they can avail this tool to Composer Home!

1 hour ago, South Africa C4 user said:

The Zigbee updates are taking a long time… My lights have been flashing one by one for 2 hours now!

What ZB update? I didn’t notice any update for my devices, entire project took like 15m-20m except this wild T3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.